Friday, February 18, 2011

Strength of a woman

This goes to all the women in my life....

This brings back memories of the opposite sex encounters i have met with! and the song by shaggy Strength of a woman.

The lyrics says it all..

She's the sun that casts the shadow. The eagle that protects her nest.. For the love of god , she is the synonym  of love. You made me who i am today.

You are the iron lady... the heart that never forgot to beat, the soul that never lacked the energy to care... The soul that longed for love... I think god got jealous that he did not have such a person to love that he took you away.... Always will cherish your memories...

The flowers that bloomed my childhood.... My first ever friends..... The innocent smile... The funny games... and the sad departures.. Thank you for the wonderful time...

When i sailed the stormy seas.. you all were my fellow sailors.. helping me to steady the ship... along the way we sure did not miss to have lots of fun.... I am sure it would have been one of the unreleasable memories of our lives..... oh the strength of a woman amazes me....

I got up one morning and felt this strange feeling.... The most ecstatic... She felt the same... Bond of the women is something unexplained... the scent of her breath takes me high.. she's like my puff of cocaine... with those soft lips of hers.. she made the never ending stream of fire that cools my breath... She was the symbol of a strength of a woman....

Those shaking  hips and the  S curved body makes me go crazy..... The  black curly hair and her infinite grace puts me in limbo.... Oh woman.............I pray that you would have the strength of a woman......

No comments:

Post a Comment