Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random

After I come home after work, don't I feel sleepy! But the curiosity of getting to know the hits in my blog drags me to switch on my laptop. The figures aren't so good, but there seems to be some new hits.. As my battery power drops below 31% I start to put out the words....

Today, after a long time went out climbing, such an relaxing feeling it brings in. It is like breathing in and breathing out, like meditation, When you climb up, it's like breathing in and down you come it's like breathing out.... Recalled the toe thumb rule that my father taught me when climbing. You should press your toe thumb down when you climb for grip...

Was not able to go to stream nearby the monastery, as they have mentioned that no trespassing! Well words seem to be not flowing so see you on another note...

No comments:

Post a Comment