Sunday, February 20, 2011

Colours

When we built our house, me and my brother wanted our room window facing the east. Today when I woke up after yesterday's late night sleep, the bright radiance of light was seeping through the embossed window glasses. The shine was at its brilliance... The sun shows its glory...

Water was cool not cold nor hot it was cool, kissed my face as it was my lover, the energy seeped through body as Poseidon the Greek water god possessed me.

Stepped outside as the air scented with pine brushed my hair. The creatures of the domesticated world going about their daily routine.. The plants and flowers feeling the energy in the wind, give out a stunning look, which puts me off my feet..

Mountains stand proud with regency... Greenery sway as they were dancing to the winds beat... O great thou art... O great thou art....

No comments:

Post a Comment