Monday, February 14, 2011

Novel Thought

Ever Felt like you have been wandering around an infinite circle.... Felt that you got this urge to brake out but you cannot, because the system has tied your neck around the spinning wheel......... Ever felt that it is not worth taking a risk, thus you are too lazy to break the circle.......... 


Well enough feeling and get ready to break the routine. Believe me I have gone through it all. And just could not resist to break the glass. It felt awesome........... People asked me whether i am insane! Well what the heck!! 


One day when I wake up, rub my eyes, go and do the brushing, take a wash, iron my shirt... and so on and so forth  all of a sudden I realize that this is what I have been doing through out, over and over again.. A repetition of the same routine. How much I plan to break out of it, I am either too lazy or too much entangled in the system. So hell with the planning and double hell with the system.


So there it is a radical twist in the flow.. Took my backpack packed some cloths, tooth brush, soap and my MP3 player. Went to a nearby book store and bought a Country tour guide book. And there it started. "Haste" was the keyword and "Plan" to be avoided most of the times. So first went to the railway station tourist guide section to find a detailed map(how much I tried to divert myself from planning sometimes it is needed! Our forefathers were not fools!), because the book did have a big one. No luck with the map, searched in every big book store.. well what they had was the map which the school children use. I thought to myself... there aren't many defects in the heads  like me and is not tried out much around here. 


Finally went to the bus stand and got into a bus......... 


Where am i headed  to? and what did i find out? is to be continued in my next blog..... 


Please comment on my writing and ask your question for me to improve on my blogging.....


Thanks, 

2 comments: