Thursday, February 24, 2011

Qi- The Energy Within

As I open the blinds in my room, I see bright sunshine majestically entering into my room. The wind is cool, and my feet tickle beneath, so I opt to sit down and write or read. Where I end up doing both. While sipping a cup of ginger tea that my mother made, I feel kind off energetic. Wanting to do millions of things.

Where does this energy come from?.  Have you come across the word "Qi" other than the title of this post!. In Indian yoga terms its called pranayama. The energy flow forming inside of any living thing. The belief is that Qi is the flow of energy that sustain the living beings..

Whatever terminology used, I really think that there is some energy flow in my surrounding. But I am yet to have my breakfast. And it seems to be fast depleting.. So peace to nature. I gotta go. Gonna have my breakfast and go for a walking around the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment